Donegal Group (DGICA) Declares $0.1375 Quarterly Dividend; New Board Member Named
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Donegal Group (NASDAQ: DGICA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1375 per share, or $0.55 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
Donegal also reported that its board of directors today considered and approved the appointment of Kevin G. Burke as a member of the board of directors of Donegal Group Inc. Mr. Burke was appointed to serve as a Class A director until the election of his successor at Donegal Group Inc.’s annual meeting of stockholders in April 2017 or his earlier resignation or death.
Donegal Group Inc.’s board of directors appointed Mr. Burke to fill the vacancy created by the death of Philip H. Glatfelter, II on October 1, 2016. Mr. Glatfelter was elected as a member of Donegal Group Inc.’s board of directors in 1986. Mr. Glatfelter also served on the board of directors of Donegal Mutual Insurance Company since 1981 and served on the boards of directors of various subsidiaries of Donegal Group Inc. and Donegal Mutual Insurance Company.
Mr. Burke has been the President and Chief Executive Officer of Donegal Group Inc. since July 2015. Mr. Burke has also served as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Donegal Mutual Insurance Company since 2014, a position he also held in DGI from 2014 to July 2015. Prior to 2014, Mr. Burke served as Senior Vice President, Human Resources, of Donegal Mutual and Donegal Group Inc.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Donegal Group (DGICA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Announces $50M Buybac, Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend
- Invivo Therapeutics (NVIV) CFO McAllister Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!