Dollar General (DG) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dollar General (NYSE: DG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 28, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Dollar General (DG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook
- Aetna (AET) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Friedman Industries (FRD) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!