Dillard's (DDS) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Dillard's (NYSE: DDS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 30, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Dillard's (DDS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.558; 4.3% Yield
- RR Donnelley (RRD) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- NVE Corp (NVEC) Declares $1.00 Quarterly Dividend; 5.6% Yield