DiamondRock Hospitality (DRH) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 5.5% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DiamondRock Hospitality (NYSE: DRH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share, or $0.5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 12, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on DiamondRock Hospitality (DRH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.4125; 2.3% Yield
- United Community Financial (UCFC) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- First Horizon National (FHN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 28.6% to $0.09; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!