Deltic Timber Corp. (DEL) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Wall Street dragged down by Apple, health stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/29: (ITCI) (ADHD) (MRNS) Higher; (CATB) (AEGR) (DRNA) Lower
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deltic Timber Corp. (NYSE: DEL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Deltic Timber Corp. (DEL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hingham Institution for Savings (HIFS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.32; Yields 0.9%
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.94; 3.3% Yield
- Gold Resource (GORO) Declares $0.01666667 Monthly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!