Delta Natural Gas (DGAS) Declares $0.2075 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/06: (TXMD) (IL) (GPRO) Higher; (SB) (MIK) (CMG) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Delta Natural Gas (NASDAQ: DGAS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.2075 per share, or $0.83 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Delta Natural Gas (DGAS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pentair (PNR) Boosts Qtr. Dividend to 34.5c/Share; Yields 2.3%
- Quanex (NX) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- BMO Financial Group (BMO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.3% to $0.88; 5.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!