Delta Air Lines (DAL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Wall Street rises in volatile session ahead of jobs data
- Market Wrap: ISM Services Slip in August; Markets Mixed Ahead of Nonfarm Jobs Data; Brady Tops Goodell in Court
- After Hours Stocks Movers 09/03: (BLOX) Higher; (VNCE) (UTIW) (PAY) (more...)
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 30, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 9, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 7, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Delta Air Lines (DAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) PRASM Fel 6.5% in August
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.375; 1.7% Yield
- ESSA Bancorp (ESSA) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!