Delta Air Lines (DAL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/5: (PEIX) (EYES) (KYTH) Higher; (CAPN) (DRAM) (GEF) Lower
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- ECB Boosts FY15, FY16 Real GDP Outlook; Sees Avg. Inflation at 1.8% in FY17 (FXE) (UUP)
Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 30, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 9, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 7, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Delta Air Lines (DAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Issues Second Update on Flight 1086; Some Minor Injuries Reported
- Escalade (ESCA) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Feb. PRASM Declines 1.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!