Delta Air Lines (DAL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Top 10 News for 4/27 - 4/30: iPhone Pushes Apple to Another Strong Quarter; PCE Slowdown Hits Q1 GDP; U.S. Auto Sale Lag in April
- Third Point Reveals 'Significant Stake' in Yum! (YUM) and New Position in Devon (DVN)
- Tesla (TSLA) Debuts New Powerwall Home Battery Product
- Analyst Calls Apple Watch a Bust (AAPL)
- CSX (CSX) Gains Ahead of Sohn Conference as Ackman Chatter Grows Louder
Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 30, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 9, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 7, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Delta Air Lines (DAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Declares $0.41 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Rowan Cos. (RDC) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!