Delta Air Lines (DAL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 30, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 9, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 7, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Delta Air Lines (DAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jacobs Engineering (JEC) Initiates, Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- EQT GP Holdings (EQGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.3% to $0.177; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!