Dell (DELL) to initiate quarterly dividend of 8 cents per share
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) to initiate quarterly dividend of 8 cents per share
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Raises Qtr. Dividend 33.3% to 20c/Share; Yields 1.8% Yield
- J. M. Smucker (SJM) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) Lowers Quarterly Dividend 38.5% to $0.50; 9.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!