Dell (DELL) to initiate quarterly dividend of 8 cents per share
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Ramps Higher; Telecom Italia Makes Run at Vivendi's GVT; Apple Affirms Sept. Event
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/28: (UEPS) (VEEV) (SPLK) Higher; (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Omnivision (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c; Issues Confident Q2 Outlook
- Markets Nervous as Russia/Ukraine War Games Heat Up
Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) to initiate quarterly dividend of 8 cents per share
You May Also Be Interested In
- OLD LINE Bancshares, Inc. (OLBK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.05; 1.3% Yield
- Rockwood Holdings (ROC) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- CBL & Associates (CBL) Declares $0.245 Quarterly Dividend; 5.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!