Dell (DELL) to initiate quarterly dividend of 8 cents per share
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) to initiate quarterly dividend of 8 cents per share
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Atlantic Tele-Network (ATNI) Raises Qtr. Dividend to 29c/Share; Yields 2% Yield
- Intel (INTC) Dividend Can Grow up to 45% Over Next 24-Months - Jefferies
- New Residential Investment (NRZ) Declares $0.175 Quarterly Dividend; 11.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!