Dell (DELL) to initiate quarterly dividend of 8 cents per share
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) to initiate quarterly dividend of 8 cents per share
You May Also Be Interested In
- Children's Place (PLCE) Commences Qtr. Dividend; Approves $100M Buyback Plan
- Piedmont Natural Gas Co. (PNY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.2% to $0.32; 3.8% Yield
- Sensient (SXT) Announces Further Restructuring; Declares Dividend, 2M Common Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!