Dell (DELL) to initiate quarterly dividend of 8 cents per share
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) to initiate quarterly dividend of 8 cents per share
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aetna, Inc. (AET) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.225; 1.4% Yield
- CYS Investments (CYS) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 17.3% Yield
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!