Dell (DELL) to initiate quarterly dividend of 8 cents per share
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) to initiate quarterly dividend of 8 cents per share
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Columbia Pipeline Partners (CPPL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.2% to $0.1875; 5.3% Yield
- The Community Financial (TCFC) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Span-America (SPAN) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!