Dell (DELL) to initiate quarterly dividend of 8 cents per share
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) to initiate quarterly dividend of 8 cents per share
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baxalta Incorporated (BXLT) Declares Inaugural Dividend; Announces $1B Stock Buyback
- Aimco (AIV) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- First Community Bancshares (FCBC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.7% to $0.14; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!