Dell (DELL) to initiate quarterly dividend of 8 cents per share
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) to initiate quarterly dividend of 8 cents per share
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: New York REIT (NYRT) Declares $0.0383 Monthly Dividend; 4.4% Yield
- Luxfer Holdings plc (LXFR) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Windstream (WIN) Gives Final Approval for REIT Spinoff, Declares Prorated Dividend, Affirms Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!