Dell (DELL) to initiate quarterly dividend of 8 cents per share
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
Dell (Nasdaq: DELL) to initiate quarterly dividend of 8 cents per share
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.4% to $0.85; 5.2% Yield
- Cato Corp. (CATO) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Wilshire Bancorp (WIBC) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!