DHT Holdings (DHT) Lowers Quarterly Dividend 8% to $0.23; 19.2% Yield
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DHT Holdings (NYSE: DHT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share, or $0.92 annualized. This is an 8% decrease from the prior dividend of $0.25.
The dividend will be payable on August 31, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 24, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 22, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 19.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on DHT Holdings (DHT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.32; 2.7% Yield
- National Retail Properties (NNN) Declares $0.455 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!