Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative - Bloomberg
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cypress Semiconductor (NASDAQ: CY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 19, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 29, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 27, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cypress Semiconductor (CY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Omega Protein (OME) Initiates, Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Cypress to Announce Fourth Quarter and Year End 2016 Results on February 2
- J. M. Smucker (SJM) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!