Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cypress Semiconductor (NASDAQ: CY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 19, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 29, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 27, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cypress Semiconductor (CY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Edison Int'l (EIX) Raises Annual Dividend 13% to $0.5425; 0.8% Yield
- Ingredion (INGR) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!