Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cypress Semiconductor (NASDAQ: CY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 20, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 29, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 27, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cypress Semiconductor (CY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Redwood Announces Intention To Maintain Dividend At $0.28 Per Share Per Quarter In 2017
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!