Curtiss-Wright (CW) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Curtiss-Wright (NYSE: CW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 21, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 5, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Curtiss-Wright (CW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Raises Qtr. Dividend 33.3% to 20c/Share; Yields 1.8% Yield
- Rayonier Advanced Materials (RYAM) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- AT&T (T) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.1% to $0.49; 5.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!