Curtiss-Wright (CW) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Curtiss-Wright (NYSE: CW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 21, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 5, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Curtiss-Wright (CW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
- BMO Financial Group (BMO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.3% to $0.88; 5.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!