Curtiss-Wright (CW) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Curtiss-Wright (NYSE: CW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 28, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 23, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Curtiss-Wright (CW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Heartland Financial (HTLF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; 1% Yield
- Capital Product Partners (CPLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.08; 9.5% Yield
- ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!