Cullen/Frost Bankers (CFR) Declares $.54 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cullen/Frost Bankers (NYSE: CFR) declared a quarterly dividend of $.54 per share, or $2.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cullen/Frost Bankers (CFR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.30; Will Pay $0.16/Share Year-End Distribution
- AVANGRID (AGR) Declares $0.432 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
- Owens Corning (OC) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!