Crown Crafts (CRWS) Declares $0.40 Special Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Crown Crafts (NASDAQ: CRWS) declared a special dividend of $0.40 per share.
The dividend will be payable on January 6, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 16, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Crown Crafts (CRWS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- Hillenbrand (HI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.2% to $0.205; 2.3% Yield
- Tecnoglass (TGLS) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!