Crescent Point Energy (CPG) Declares Cdn$0.03 Quarterly Dividend
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Crescent Point Energy (NYSE: CPG) declared a quarterly dividend of Cdn$0.03 per share, or Cdn$0.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 17, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Crescent Point Energy (CPG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crescent Point Energy Confirms January 2017 Dividend
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- Vermilion Energy (VET) Declares $0.215 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!