Crawford & Co. (CRD-A) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Crawford & Co. (NYSE: CRD-A) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 7, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 22, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 18, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Crawford & Co. (CRD-A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northwest Bancshares (NWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.16; 3.7% Yield
- Bank of the James (BOTJ) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- UMH Properties (UMH) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 5.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!