Cracker Barrel (CBRL) Declares $1.15 Quarterly Dividend; New $25M Stock Buyback Approved
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cracker Barrel (NASDAQ: CBRL) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.15 per share, or $4.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 7, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
The Board also authorized new share repurchases for up to $25 million of the Company's outstanding common stock. The share repurchase authorization is effective immediately and replaces the prior authorization.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cracker Barrel (CBRL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- AVANGRID (AGR) Declares $0.432 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
- Friedman Industries (FRD) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!