Corning (GLW) Declares $0.135 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Corning (NYSE: GLW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.135 per share, or $0.54 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 17, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 15, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Corning (GLW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HCI Group (HCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.35; 3.6% Yield
- BlackRock (BLK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.2% to $2.50; 2.6% Yield
- National Retail Properties (NNN) Declares $0.455 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!