Consolidated Water Co. (CWCO) Declares $0.075 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Consolidated Water Co. (NASDAQ: CWCO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.075 per share, or $0.3 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 31, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 3, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Consolidated Water Co. (CWCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Heartland Financial (HTLF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; 1% Yield
- Minerals Technologies (MTX) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Linear Technology Corp. (LLTC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!