Concurrent (CCUR) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 9.3% Yield
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Concurrent (NASDAQ: CCUR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 27, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 13, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 9, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 9.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Concurrent (CCUR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.1% to $0.49; 5.2% Yield
- Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Macerich (MAC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.4% to $0.71; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!