Commercial National Financial (CNAF) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield
- Wall St. opens lower amid Trump, Brexit uncertainty
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Commercial National Financial (: CNAF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.26 per share, or $1.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 2, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 26, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 24, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Commercial National Financial (CNAF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 2% Yield
- Select Income REIT (SIR) Declares $0.51 Quarterly Dividend; 7.9% Yield
- BlackRock (BLK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.2% to $2.50; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!