Columbia Pipeline Partners (CPPL) Declares $0.1975 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Columbia Pipeline Partners (NYSE: CPPL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1975 per share, or $0.79 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 18, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 11, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Columbia Pipeline Partners (CPPL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Linear Technology Corp. (LLTC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 2.1% Yield
- Enterprise Bancorp (EBTC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.135; 1.6% Yield
- Ecology & Environment (EEI) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 7.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!