Cohen & Steers (CNS) Declares $0.50 Special Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cohen & Steers (NYSE: CNS) declared a special dividend of $0.50 per share.
The dividend will be payable on December 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 23, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 21, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cohen & Steers (CNS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan: Still In Process of Raising Dividend to the Right Level
- Greif (GEF) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Cohen and Steers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!