Cohen & Steers (CNS) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cohen & Steers (NYSE: CNS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.26 per share, or $1.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 23, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 21, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cohen & Steers (CNS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cohen & Steers (CNS) Reports Nov. AUM of $56.5B
- Independent Bank (INDB) Declares $0.29 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- StoneCastle Financial (BANX) Declares $0.37 Quarterly Dividend; 7.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Cohen and Steers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!