Cohen & Steers (CNS) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cohen & Steers (NYSE: CNS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.26 per share, or $1.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 23, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 21, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cohen & Steers (CNS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.4125; 2.3% Yield
- First Community Bancshares (FCBC) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.1% to $0.855; 4.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Cohen and Steers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!