Codorus Valley Bancorp (CVLY) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Codorus Valley Bancorp (NASDAQ: CVLY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 8, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 25, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 21, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Codorus Valley Bancorp (CVLY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.32; 2.7% Yield
- National Retail Properties (NNN) Declares $0.455 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!