Coca Cola (KO) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Coca Cola (NYSE: KO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.35 per share, or $1.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
The company also elected Jennifer Manning as Corporate Secretary and Associate General Counsel.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Coca Cola (KO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Ramco-Gershenson (RPT) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 5.2% Yield
- Brixmor Property Group (BRX) Names New Board Member
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!