Clorox (CLX) Declares $0.80 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Clorox (NYSE: CLX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.80 per share, or $3.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 10, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 25, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 23, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Clorox (CLX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
- PrivateBancorp (PVTB) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!