Circor (CIR) Declares $0.0375 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Circor (NYSE: CIR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.0375 per share, or $0.15 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 2, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 18, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 16, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Circor (CIR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EQT GP Holdings (EQGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.3% to $0.177; 2.6% Yield
- Dorchester Minerals (DMLP) Declares $0.241475 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield
- NGL Energy Partners (NGL) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; Plans to Grow Distributions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!