Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Tsipras offers conditional okay to bailout, creditors skeptical
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Starbucks (SBUX) Removed from Conviction Buy List at Goldman Sachs
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $100 at Cantor Fitzgerald
Cincinnati Financial Corp (NASDAQ: CINF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.44 per share, or $1.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 15, 2014, to stockholders of record on June 18, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of June 16, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CorEnergy (CORR) Completes Acquisition of GIGS; Confirms Plans to Raise Dividend 11%
- Greenbrier Cos. (GBX) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Felcor Lodging Trust (FCH) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!