Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Market Wrap: IBM Profits Miss Mark; eBay Loses Noted Director; Merger Monday is Back
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (ILMN) (HLX) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KALU) (UCTT) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c, Offers Guidance
- AbbVie (ABBV), Shire (SHPG) Terminate Merger Talks
Cincinnati Financial Corp (NASDAQ: CINF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.44 per share, or $1.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 15, 2014, to stockholders of record on June 18, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of June 16, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AbbVie (ABBV) Raises Dividend 17%, Reports $5B Buyback
- North American Offshore (NAO) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 12.5% Yield
- Ocean Rig UDW (ORIG) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 5.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!