Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Cincinnati Financial Corp (NASDAQ: CINF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.44 per share, or $1.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 15, 2014, to stockholders of record on June 18, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of June 16, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Water Resources (GWRS) Declares $0.022 Monthly Dividend; Yields 3.5%
- KMG Chemicals (KMG) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Plains GP Holdings (PAGP) Lowers Quarterly Dividend 10.6% to $0.2065; 6.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!