Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- Top 10 News for 6/27 - 7/1: Markets Rebound Following Brexit Fall; US Banks Gain on Stress Test Results; Tesla Under Fire Following Accident
- Wall St. ends higher for fourth straight day
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Says Subject of Various Rumors; Won't Comment on Latest Speculation
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
Cincinnati Financial Corp (NASDAQ: CINF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.44 per share, or $1.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 15, 2014, to stockholders of record on June 18, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of June 16, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wingstop (WING) Declares $2.90 Special Dividend; 10.7% Yield
- Teekay LNG Partners (TGP) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 5% Yield
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Plans Dividend Hike, Stock Buybacks Following Fed CCAR Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!