Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- Wall St. falls as data adds to growth worries; biotechs down
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Plans Q2 Production of ~20,000 Vehicles
- Fitbit (FIT) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Misses Q1 EPS by 14c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (EPE) (ZNGA) (WTW) Higher; (FRSH) (RRTS) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Cincinnati Financial Corp (NASDAQ: CINF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.44 per share, or $1.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 15, 2014, to stockholders of record on June 18, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of June 16, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.1% to $0.305; 1.9% Yield
- Tredegar Corp. (TG) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Fluor Corp. (FLR) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!