Chubb Corp. (CB) Declares $0.69 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $1B Stock Buyback Plan
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chubb Corp. (NYSE: CB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.69 per share, or $2.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 20, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
The Board also announced authorization of a share repurchase program of $1 billion through December 31, 2017. The company intends to complete the entirety of this share repurchase program over the authorized period, subject to market conditions. This repurchase authorization may be implemented in the open market, in privately negotiated transactions, block trades, accelerated repurchases and/or through option or other forward transactions.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Chubb Corp. (CB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- Western Union (WU) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Colliers International (CIGI) Declares $0.05 Semi-Annual Dividend; 0.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!