Chubb Corp. (CB) Declares $0.69 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $1B Stock Buyback Plan
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Chubb Corp. (NYSE: CB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.69 per share, or $2.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 20, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
The Board also announced authorization of a share repurchase program of $1 billion through December 31, 2017. The company intends to complete the entirety of this share repurchase program over the authorized period, subject to market conditions. This repurchase authorization may be implemented in the open market, in privately negotiated transactions, block trades, accelerated repurchases and/or through option or other forward transactions.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Chubb Corp. (CB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- The Buckle (BKE) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) Board Approves Park Hotels & Resorts and Hilton Grand Vacations Spin-off, 1-for-13 Reverse Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!