Chubb Corp. (CB) Declares $0.69 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $1B Stock Buyback Plan
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chubb Corp. (NYSE: CB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.69 per share, or $2.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 20, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
The Board also announced authorization of a share repurchase program of $1 billion through December 31, 2017. The company intends to complete the entirety of this share repurchase program over the authorized period, subject to market conditions. This repurchase authorization may be implemented in the open market, in privately negotiated transactions, block trades, accelerated repurchases and/or through option or other forward transactions.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Chubb Corp. (CB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chubb Corporation (CB) PT Raised to $145 at JMP Securities
- NBT Bancorp (NBTB) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Omega Protein (OME) Initiates, Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!