Chimera Investment (CIM) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 12.9% Yield
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Chimera Investment (NYSE: CIM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share, or $2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 27, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 12.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Chimera Investment (CIM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5% to $0.277; 3.6% Yield
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Alexanders (ALX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.3% to $4.25; 3.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!