Children's Place (PLCE) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Children's Place (NASDAQ: PLCE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 5, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 17, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 14, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
Jane Elfers, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “We delivered another outstanding quarter and the continuation of our quarterly dividend is a further reflection of our confidence in our ability to execute on our strategic initiatives and our continuing commitment to return excess capital to shareholders. The Children’s Place has a profitable business model which generates strong cash flow. Since 2009, we have returned over $747 million to shareholders through dividends and share repurchases.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Children's Place (PLCE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
- Espey Manufacturing (ESP) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- PrivateBancorp (PVTB) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!