Children's Place (PLCE) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Children's Place (NASDAQ: PLCE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 5, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 17, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 14, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
Jane Elfers, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “We delivered another outstanding quarter and the continuation of our quarterly dividend is a further reflection of our confidence in our ability to execute on our strategic initiatives and our continuing commitment to return excess capital to shareholders. The Children’s Place has a profitable business model which generates strong cash flow. Since 2009, we have returned over $747 million to shareholders through dividends and share repurchases.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Children's Place (PLCE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pentair (PNR) Boosts Qtr. Dividend to 34.5c/Share; Yields 2.3%
- ePlus (PLUS) to Acquire Consolidated Communications (CNSL) Enterprise Services Equipment, IT Services Business
- Agnico Eagle Mines (AEM) Takes Minority Stake in G4G Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!