Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Chicago Bridge & Iron (NYSE: CBI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 26, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 22, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alliant Energy (LNT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.315; 3.4% Yield
- BlackRock (BLK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.2% to $2.50; 2.6% Yield
- Northwest Natural Gas (NWN) Declares $0.47 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!