Chevron (CVX) raises its qtr. dividend from 81c/share to 90c/share
- Top 10 News for 12/16 - 12/20: QE3 Tapering Begins; Apple Elusive Deal; Year-End Merger Onslaught
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Target (TGT) Provides Update on Credit Card Breech; Sees No Impact to PIN Numbers
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/20: (TSEM) (ORMP) (MKTG) Higher; (WPCS) (TIBX) (KUTV) Lower
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
Chevron (NYSE: CVX) raises its qtr. dividend from 81c/share to 90c/share
You May Also Be Interested In
- Annaly Capital Management (NLY) Lowers Quarterly Dividend 14.3% to $0.30; 12.2% Yield
- Freeport-McMoRan C&G (FCX) Declares $0.3125 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Ennis (EBF) Declares $0.175 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!