Cheniere Energy Partners (CQH) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cheniere Energy Partners (NYSE: CQH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share, or $0.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 26, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 16, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cheniere Energy Partners (CQH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- Agree Realty (ADC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.495; 4.4% Yield
- FirstService (FSV) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!