Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT) Declares $0.11 Monthly Dividend; 7.1% Yield
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chatham Lodging Trust (NYSE: CLDT) declared a monthly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $1.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 7.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Slashes Quarterly Dividend 66.7% to $0.10; 3.1% Yield
- Capella Education (CPLA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.41; 1.8% Yield