Cedar Realty Trust (CDR) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cedar Realty Trust (NYSE: CDR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 21, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 11, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cedar Realty Trust (CDR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northwest Bancshares (NWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.16; 3.7% Yield
- Nordic American Tanker (NAT) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 8.5% Yield
- Regal-Beloit (RBC) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!