Caterpillar (CAT) Maintains $0.77 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) declared and maintained a quarterly dividend of $0.77 per share, or $3.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 19, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 24, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 20, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
"I am proud that we are once again maintaining Caterpillar's dividend, which extends our track record of paying higher annual dividends to shareholders for 23 consecutive years," said Caterpillar Chairman and CEO Doug Oberhelman. "Our balance sheet remains strong, we've taken action to improve our cost structure, and we're continuing to invest in our products to help improve growth and our competitive position over the long term. We are executing on these elements of our strategy while rewarding our shareholders, even in down cycles, because it's a priority."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Caterpillar (CAT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Caterpillar (CAT) Resumes Trading, Shares Decline
- TSYS (TSS) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!