Caterpillar (CAT) Maintains $0.77 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) declared and maintained a quarterly dividend of $0.77 per share, or $3.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 19, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 24, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 20, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
"I am proud that we are once again maintaining Caterpillar's dividend, which extends our track record of paying higher annual dividends to shareholders for 23 consecutive years," said Caterpillar Chairman and CEO Doug Oberhelman. "Our balance sheet remains strong, we've taken action to improve our cost structure, and we're continuing to invest in our products to help improve growth and our competitive position over the long term. We are executing on these elements of our strategy while rewarding our shareholders, even in down cycles, because it's a priority."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Caterpillar (CAT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell (HON) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.665; 2.4% Yield
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.3% to $0.45; 2.3% Yield
- Abaxis (ABAX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.14; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!