Catchmark Timber Trust (CTT) Declares $0.135 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Catchmark Timber Trust (NYSE: CTT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.135 per share, or $0.54 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 16, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 20, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 16, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Catchmark Timber Trust (CTT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal