Carter's (CRI) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Carter's (NYSE: CRI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share, or $1.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 26, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Carter's (CRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rice Midstream Partners LP (RMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.7% to $0.2505; 4.2% Yield
- Access National (ANCX) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Jacobs Engineering (JEC) Initiates, Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!