Carter's (CRI) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Carter's (NYSE: CRI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share, or $1.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 26, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Carter's (CRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tower Int'l (TOWR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; 2% Yield
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.30; 1.7% Yield
- Hubbell Inc. (HUBB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.70; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!