Carnival Corp. (CCL) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Carnival Corp. (NYSE: CCL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.35 per share, or $1.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 16, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 25, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 22, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Carnival Corp. (CCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Princess Cruises Introduces Best Price Guarantee on Shore Excursions
- Flexsteel (FLXS) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Greif (GEF) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!