Cardinal State Bank (SNC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cardinal State Bank (NASDAQ: SNC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 17, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cardinal State Bank (SNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- State National Companies (SNC) PT Raised to $16 at JMP Securities
- Bank of the James (BOTJ) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Collectors Universe (CLCT) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 6.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!