Cardinal Health (CAH) Declares $0.4489 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.4489 per share, or $1.7956 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 3, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cardinal Health (CAH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.1% to $0.49; 5.2% Yield
- Rayonier (RYN) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- J. M. Smucker (SJM) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!