Capitala Finance (CPTA) Lowers Monthly Dividend 17% to $0.13; 10.7% Yield
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street climbs as banks bounce
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Capitala Finance (NASDAQ: CPTA) declared a monthly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $1.56 annualized. This is a 17% decrease from the prior dividend of $0.1567.
The dividend will be payable on October 28, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 21, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 19, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 10.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Capitala Finance (CPTA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Water Resources (GWRS) Declares $0.022 Monthly Dividend; Yields 3.5%
- Aetna (AET) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Guaranty Federal Bancshares (GFED) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!