CYS Investments (CYS) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 11.1% Yield
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CYS Investments (NYSE: CYS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 12, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 22, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 20, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 11.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CYS Investments (CYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell (HON) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.665; 2.4% Yield
- Independent Bank Group (IBTX) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.3% to $0.45; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!