CNO Financial Group (CNO) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CNO Financial Group (NYSE: CNO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 23, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 9, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CNO Financial Group (CNO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Newcastle Investment (NCT) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 10.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!