CNO Financial (CNO) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CNO Financial Group (NYSE: CNO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 23, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 9, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CNO Financial Group (CNO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.5% to $0.42; 3.1% Yield
- CSI Compressco LP (CCLP) Declares $0.3775 Quarterly Dividend; 13.8% Yield
- Nexstar Broadcasting (NXST) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!