CDI Corp. (CDI) Accelerates Dividend Payment
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
CDI Corp. (NYSE: CDI) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved an acceleration of the first quarter 2013 dividend typically paid in March. The $0.13 per share dividend is payable on December 26, 2012 to holders of record as of the close of business on December 14, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.4% to $0.85; 5.2% Yield
- Cohen & Steers (CNS) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Aetna (AET) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!