CDI Corp. (CDI) Accelerates Dividend Payment
- Pfizer (PFE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 Outlook
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c; Sees FY15 Core Earnings In-Line to Down Versus Prior Year
- DuPont (DD) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Cost-Reduction Initiatives Increased
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Rockwell Medical (RMTI) Price Target Raised at Oppenheimer Amid Triferic Approval, Label In-Line with Expectations
CDI Corp. (NYSE: CDI) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved an acceleration of the first quarter 2013 dividend typically paid in March. The $0.13 per share dividend is payable on December 26, 2012 to holders of record as of the close of business on December 14, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unitil Corporation (UTL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.4% to $0.35; 3.8% Yield
- Home Bancorp (HBCP) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- HF Financial (HFFC) Declares $0.1125 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!