CDI Corp. (CDI) Accelerates Dividend Payment
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
CDI Corp. (NYSE: CDI) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved an acceleration of the first quarter 2013 dividend typically paid in March. The $0.13 per share dividend is payable on December 26, 2012 to holders of record as of the close of business on December 14, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ArcBest (ARCB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 100% to $0.06; 0.7% Yield
- StoneMor Partners (STON) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.6% to $0.62; 9.5% Yield
- Noble Corp (NE) Declares $0.375 Quarterly Dividend; 7.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!