CBL & Assoc. Properties (CBL) Declares $0.265 Quarterly Dividend; 8.3% Yield
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CBL & Assoc. Properties (NYSE: CBL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.265 per share, or $1.06 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 8.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CBL & Assoc. Properties (CBL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.5% to $0.42; 3.1% Yield
- Crown Castle (CCI) Declares $0.95 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
- Franklin Universal Trust (FT) Declares $0.032 Monthly Dividend; 5.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!